Universal Display (PANL) is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of organic light emitting diode technologies and materials. This stock is trading up 2.2% at $40.40 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 965,000Average Volume: 1 million Volume % Change: 50% Shares of PANL are moving modestly higher today after Wedbush upgraded the stock from neutral to outperform. From a technical perspective, PANL is bouncing here right near its 200-day moving average of $38.09 with decent volume. This move has briefly pushed PANL into breakout territory, since it's moved above some past overhead resistance at $40.76. At last check, PANL has hit an intraday high of $40.97, but it has since then pulled back to around $40.40. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in PANL as long as it's trending above its 200-day at $38.09, and then once it sustains a move or close above $40.76 with high volume. Look for volume on that move that hits near or above 1 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for PANL to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $45.70.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV