Skullcandy (SKUL) develops and distributes headphones and other audio accessories to retailers throughout the U.S. and to distributors in various countries worldwide. This stock is trading up 2.75% at $16.42 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 646,000Average Volume: 486,300 Volume % Change: 71% From a technical perspective, SKUL is moving notably higher here with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing SKUL within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once SKUL clears some near-term overhead resistance levels at $16.80 to $17.76 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once SKUL sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 486,300 shares. At last check, SKUL has hit an intraday high of $16.75 and volume is tracking in higher than its three-month average action of 486,300 shares. If that breakout triggers soon for SKUL, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance level at $19.75. I also featured Skullcandy last week in "5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV