Gentiva Health Services
Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) is engaged in providing home health services and hospice services. This stock is trading up 10% at $10.66 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 394,000Average Volume: 299,909 Volume % Change: 79% >>5 Stocks That Could See Major Downside From a technical perspective, GTIV is exploding higher here with above average volume. This move has attracted momentum buyers that are coming into the stock after it just broke out above $9.04 with high volume. This move is also pushing GTIV into overbought territory, since its current relative strength index reading is now 83.41. Overbought can always get more overbought, so it doesn't mean that GTIV is setting up to fall just yet. Traders should now look for short-term long-biased trades as long as GTIV is trending above $9.62 to $9.00 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 299.909 shares as bullish. If that trend continues, then GTIV could trade up towards $12 to possible $13 in the near-term. Keep in mind that the overbought condition for GTIV would only have me looking for short-term trades, since it's not an ideal area for longer-term entries. I also featured Gentiva in "5 Stocks Poised for Braekouts."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV