FOX News Channel’s (FNC) Senior Political Analyst Brit Hume has secured the first sit-down solo interview with Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI) since Mitt Romney appointed him as his vice presidential running mate. Taking place in Denver, CO, the interview will cover an array of topics pertinent to the 2012 Election including the economic future and what lies ahead from now until Election Day. Portions of the interview will run throughout the day, with the full interview to be presented on FNC’s Special Report with Bret Baier on Tuesday, August 14 th at 6PM/ET.
Throughout Hume’s tenure at FNC, he has secured numerous interviews with key political figures including: President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, President Bill Clinton, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, and Secretary of State Colin Powell while at the helm of Special Report. He also anchored all of FNC’s election coverage for every presidential election from 1996-2008. Prior to FNC, Hume was with ABC News for 23 years, serving as chief White House correspondent from 1989 through 1996. In that role, he contributed to World News Tonight With Peter Jennings, Nightline and This Week as well as various specials for the news division. He has also anchored all of FNC’s election coverage for every presidential election from 1996-2008.
FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service
dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business
news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the
news channel in the country
for more than ten years and according
to Public Policy Polling, is the most trusted television news source in
the country. Owned by News Corp., FNC is available in more than 90
million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching
the top ten programs in the genre.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV