HOUSTON, Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE MKT: CAK) today announced that Earl W. McNiel, Interim Chief Financial Officer, will present at EnerCom's 2012 The Oil & Gas Conference in Denver, Colorado on Wednesday, August 15 at 2:20 p.m. Mountain time ( 3:20 p.m. Central time). Listeners may access the webcast and presentation materials via the Company's website at www.camacenergy.com.
About CAMAC Energy Inc.
CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE MKT: CAK) is a U.S.-based energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. The Company's principal assets include interests in OML 120 and OML 121, offshore oil and gas leases in deep water Nigeria which include the currently producing Oyo Oilfield. CAMAC Energy has recently acquired six exploration blocks in Kenya and Gambia and is currently pursuing further additions to its exploration portfolio in East and West Africa. The Company was founded in 2005 and has offices in Houston, Texas and Lagos, Nigeria.
ContactsMedia: CAMAC Energy Inc. Cristy Taylor, 713-797-2940 PR@camacenergy.com or Investor Relations: Jason Lee832-209-1419 IR@camacenergy.com Liviakis Financial Communications, Inc.John Liviakis,CEO415-389-4670 SOURCE CAMAC Energy Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV