To supplement its financial results presented in accordance with IFRS, management will make reference to certain non-IFRS financial measures which the Company believes provide meaningful additional information to understand Sky-mobi’s operating performance. A table reconciling non-IFRS financial measures to the nearest IFRS equivalent can be found in the earnings press release issued yesterday.
For those of you unable to listen to the entire call, a recording will be available via webcast at the Investor Relations section of Sky-mobi’s website at www.Sky-mobi.com/en.
And now it’s my pleasure to turn the call over to Sky-mobi’s CEO, Mr. Michael Song.
Thank you, Elaine. Welcome everyone and thank you for joining us today to review our fiscal first quarter 2013 results. We made significant progress in the smartphone market while maintaining strong revenue and cash flow from our feature phone business. We remained the market leader in China’s feature phone market, experiencing a revenue decline of only 7.6% compared to the overall industry estimate of about 25%. This was due to increased revenue contributed from our game-based mobile community and improved ARPU following the launch of several new games.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV