To supplement its financial results presented in accordance with IFRS, management will make reference to certain non-IFRS financial measures which the Company believes provide meaningful additional information to understand Sky-mobi’s operating performance. A table reconciling non-IFRS financial measures to the nearest IFRS equivalent can be found in the earnings press release issued yesterday.
For those of you unable to listen to the entire call, a recording will be available via webcast at the Investor Relations section of Sky-mobi’s website at www.Sky-mobi.com/en.
And now it’s my pleasure to turn the call over to Sky-mobi’s CEO, Mr. Michael Song.
Thank you, Elaine. Welcome everyone and thank you for joining us today to review our fiscal first quarter 2013 results. We made significant progress in the smartphone market while maintaining strong revenue and cash flow from our feature phone business. We remained the market leader in China’s feature phone market, experiencing a revenue decline of only 7.6% compared to the overall industry estimate of about 25%. This was due to increased revenue contributed from our game-based mobile community and improved ARPU following the launch of several new games.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV