PartnerRe Declares Dividends On Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares, Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares And Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares
PartnerRe Ltd. (NYSE, Euronext: PRE) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend for the period June 1, 2012 – August 31, 2012 of $0.421875 per share on the Company’s 6.75% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares, and $0.40625 per share on the Company’s 6.5% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares, and $0.453125 per share on the Company’s 7.25% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares. The dividends are payable on September 4, 2012, to shareholders of record on August 24, 2012.
PartnerRe Ltd. is a leading global reinsurer, providing multi-line reinsurance to insurance companies. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, also offers capital markets products that include weather and credit protection to financial, industrial and service companies. Risks reinsured include property, casualty, motor, agriculture, aviation/space, catastrophe, credit/surety, engineering, energy, marine, specialty property, specialty casualty, multiline and other lines, mortality, longevity and health, and alternative risk products. For the year ended December 31, 2011, total revenues were $5.4 billion. At June 30, 2012, total assets were $23.1 billion, total capital was $7.5 billion and total shareholders’ equity was $6.7 billion.
PartnerRe on the Internet:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV