Rent-A-Center Manager Denise Hooten and her four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Mableton an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers. “It’s a great addition to the Mableton community,” said Hooten. “I think it’s a perfect location, and it will definitely enhance the lives of the surrounding communities.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 5015 Floyd Rd. SW. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Pebblebrook High School Football Booster Club. Helen Butler Simmons, president of the booster club, expressed her appreciation for the contribution. “On behalf of our principal, Zinta Perkins, Coach Tommy Macon and the football team, I’m ecstatic that the new Rent-A-Center location will be making this donation to our program. We’re really looking forward to working with Rent-A-Center going forward,” says Simmons.
In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 42" HDTV on August 15, 2012. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary.
Rent-A-Center operates 79 locations in the state of Georgia. The Mableton location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV