Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday.
Cramer said that network equipment maker Cisco (CSCO) remains a battleground, with some analysts expecting a great quarter and others expecting a weak one. We will know who's right when the company reports earnings later this week, he added.
Cramer was bullish on Tesoro (TSO) on the heels of its deal with BP (BP). He said the company now "owns" the California oil refining market. Cramer was also upbeat on EOG Resources (EOG), saying the company remains his favorite fast-growing U.S. oil company.Also in the positive camp, International Paper (IP). Cramer said the company's price increases are sticking, possibly indicating that the world's economies aren't so bad. He was also bullish on dollar store chain Five Below (FIVE), which came public at $17 a share and hasn't looked back. Finally, Cramer had nice words for Kimco Realty (KIM), urging investors not to give up on real estate investment trusts on fears that Amazon.com (AMZN) is killing brick-and-mortar retail. He said that Kimco, a shopping center REIT, is doing great and its stock is only going higher. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV