Gardner Denver Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (GDI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Gardner Denver (NYSE:GDI) is tomorrow, August 14, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $62.66 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.3%. The average volume for Gardner Denver has been 778,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Gardner Denver has a market cap of $2.94 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 22.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Gardner Denver, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets engineered industrial machinery and related parts and services primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Australia. The company operates in two segments, Industrial Products Group and Engineered Products Group. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.3, above the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 10.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV