OpenText Extended ECM extends the transactional process management capabilities of the SAP ERP application with comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities, including document and records management and collaboration. With OpenText Extended ECM, businesses can unite the worlds of ERP and ECM into a single solution, reducing the risks and costs of records mismanagement, increasing information worker productivity and enhancing the ability to comply with regulations. SAP also resells OpenText Extended ECM as the SAP Extended ECM application by OpenText.
These solutions are part of OpenText's Enterprise Content Management suite, a key pillar of OpenText's Enterprise Information Management (EIM) strategy, which includes information governance solutions designed to reduce legal, compliance and financial risks through a combination of records management, and archiving for all types of content. Information security solutions for ensuring confidentiality, privacy and access control as well as solutions that help manage the explosive growth of content organizations are faced with today are also included. Enterprise Content Management solutions work with all content types and provide organizations with better insight into how to best leverage their enterprise data and increase the overall impact on their business.
"Home Trust is a great example of how businesses in all sectors are leveraging OpenText's innovative EIM solutions to help them extract value from growing volumes of enterprise information and evolving business processes," said Greg Corgan, OpenText's executive vice president, worldwide field operations. "We are thrilled with Home Trust's decision to deploy our solutions and look forward to working with them every step of the way to help them succeed with their expanding business needs."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV