USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), (“USAT”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries, today announced that its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2012 will be released before the market opens on Thursday, September 6, 2012. USAT will hold a conference call and webcast at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time that day to discuss fourth quarter and full year financial results and conduct a question and answer session.
USA Technologies invites all interested parties to listen to the live webcast of the conference call, accessible on the Investor Relations section of USA Technologies’ website. The webcast will be archived on USAT’s website within two hours of the live call and will remain available for approximately 90 days. Please allow adequate time prior to the webcast for any software downloads that may be required.
Interested parties unable to access the webcast may also participate by calling (866) 393-1608 or, if an international caller, (224) 357-2194. A replay of the call will be available until midnight, September 8, 2012 and can be accessed by calling (855) 859-2056, ID# 18995690.
About USA Technologies:USA Technologies is a leader in the networking of wireless non-cash transactions, associated financial/network services and energy management. USA Technologies provides networked credit card and other non-cash systems and services in the vending, commercial laundry, hospitality and digital imaging industries. USA Technologies has been granted 79 patents and has agreements with Verizon, Visa, Compass, Crane and others. Visit our website at www.usatech.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV