Triunfo Announces Monthly Operational Data
SAO PAULO, Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBovespa: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data accumulated in seven months of 2012.
- In the first seven months of 2012, traffic volume increased by 6,5% over the same period last year, reaching 46,921,000 equivalent vehicles. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 6.5%, 7.9% and 3.4%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 8.2% year-on-year to 377,744 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 20,600 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 346,661 MW year-to-date.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV