- Closed a financing of $4.1 million in gross proceeds through a private offering consisting of convertible secured notes and warrants to purchase shares of common stock;
- Rebranded our lead MS drug therapy with the new name Tcelna TM, reflecting the optimization of the overall manufacturing process and clinical trial design of our MS program;
- Submitted the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (“CMC”) update to the FDA for final review;
- Advanced preparations and final contract negotiations with key clinical trial sites across North America to support the Phase IIb clinical trial; and
- Appointed current Board Member David E. Jorden as Acting Chief Financial Officer effective August 15, 2012.
Opexa Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.