Quest Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSFT)
Building on its 20-year heritage as an industry leader in application performance monitoring, Quest Software today introduced Foglight® for Windows Azure Applications, an application performance monitoring (APM) solution available via software-as-a-service (SaaS). Available immediately as a beta, the newest addition to the industry-leading Foglight APM portfolio enables IT administrators to monitor performance and understand what end users are experiencing with Windows Azure-based applications.
Tweet This: New @Quest @foglight for @WindowsAzure Apps brings #Foglight to the cloud. http://bit.ly/O8WrRK
- Enterprises recognize that end users have high expectations from applications. The success or failure of an application often is determined by the end user’s experience with that application; however, IT administrators sometimes struggle to understand the end user experience, particularly within cloud-based applications.
- Foglight for Windows Azure Applications enables enterprises to leverage cloud-based performance monitoring technology for applications built on the Windows Azure platform, and allows IT administrators to gain critical insight as to how end users interact with these applications.
Foglight for Windows Azure Applications gives application owners and
operators confidence that their users are getting the service
expected, and the applications and infrastructure are performing
optimally. Specifically, the product provides:
- Insight at a glance into the current and historical availability, as well as the health of the application and its supporting infrastructure
- The ability to drill down into problems to understand both their impact and probable cause
- Insight into the quality of service experienced by the application’s users, combined with an at-a-glance view of response time, showing normal behavior and drawing attention to anomalies
- A geographical view of performance and user location, drawing attention to problems affecting particular geographies rather than all users
- A true understanding of performance issues related to browser types, mobile device and other user agents, identifying compatibility issues and showing how users access the application
- Alarms that are reserved for truly important matters. In addition to appearing in the product, these can be forwarded to email clients so that IT staff are notified when critical issues arise, enabling them to take action when needed
- To access the beta version of Foglight for Windows Azure Applications, please visit http://www.foglight-on-demand.com/content/en/appPerformance/guided-tour.html?Azure
- For more than 20 years, Quest Software’s industry-leading Foglight application performance monitoring solution has provided unparalleled monitoring capabilities for enterprises worldwide.
- Quest’s longstanding leadership in the performance monitoring of Windows applications and deep-dive monitoring of multivendor databases is ideally suited for helping large enterprises maximize operational efficiencies while reducing the cost, complexity and administrative overhead of managing application performance.
- Unique user experience management capabilities, real-time session capture, replay and analysis offer a 360-degree view from business, IT and end user perspectives to expedite the resolution of performance problems and improve transaction conversion rates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV