- Net loss of $3.2 million, or $(0.22) per share; adjusted net income of $0.3 million, or $0.02 per share, an improvement of $0.4 million
- Revenue of $116.1 million; ‘go forward’ revenue of $104.3 million, an increase of 11.3%
- Adjusted EBITDA (earnings (loss) before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization and other items; see reconciliation statement below) of $ 1.3 million, an improvement of $0.1 million
- Operating cash flow was positive $5.9 million over the prior twelve months as compared to negative $20.5 million of operating cash flow in the same period a year ago
- Backlog was approximately $229 million at June 30, 2012, a $49 million increase from March 31, 2012 and a $59 million increase from September 30, 2011
Integrated Electrical Services Reports Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.