AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Whole Foods Market ® (NASDAQ: WFM) launches public voting for a first-ever competition showcasing the musical talents of its Team Members. The company's internal contest, called Raw and Unprocessed, kicked off in April and is now going public for music fans to choose a winner from 10 finalists who made the cut from 729 entries.
Anyone can listen and vote daily for their favorite song at rawandunprocessed.com now through August 31, for a chance to win a trip for two* to Napa Valley to attend the exclusive " Live in the Vineyard" music festival in November. "Live in the Vineyard" is a private festival that gives attendees access to A-list recording artists, top tier wine makers and world-renowned chefs. There is a limit of one vote per person each day.
At the concert, the winning Whole Foods Market musician(s) will be the opening act for an artist from the VH1 You Oughta Know franchise, which highlights up-and-coming musicians across its national platform. This special opportunity offers exposure to an audience of exclusive music influencers and executives.
The Whole Foods Market Team Member finalists are:
- Anita Coats from the Thousand Oaks store in California,
- Joy Gallagher from the Global Headquarters in Texas,
- Sarah Johnson from the Gold Coast store and Jonah Kort from the Lincoln Park store in Illinois,
- Allen Lopez from the Coral Gables store in Florida,
- Ali Luna from the Santa Cruz store in California,
- Jay Parshall from the Bridgeport store in Oregon,
- Zachary Porlier from the Naperville store in Illinois,
- Matthew Rigdon and Kris Nelson from the Global Headquarters in Texas,
- Derek Schultz from the Haight store and Colin Hayes from the Blithedale store in California, and
- Naomi Zep from the Redwood City store and Nadia Zep from the Los Altos store in California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV