- Anita Coats from the Thousand Oaks store in California,
- Joy Gallagher from the Global Headquarters in Texas,
- Sarah Johnson from the Gold Coast store and Jonah Kort from the Lincoln Park store in Illinois,
- Allen Lopez from the Coral Gables store in Florida,
- Ali Luna from the Santa Cruz store in California,
- Jay Parshall from the Bridgeport store in Oregon,
- Zachary Porlier from the Naperville store in Illinois,
- Matthew Rigdon and Kris Nelson from the Global Headquarters in Texas,
- Derek Schultz from the Haight store and Colin Hayes from the Blithedale store in California, and
- Naomi Zep from the Redwood City store and Nadia Zep from the Los Altos store in California.
Music Fans Listen Up - Whole Foods Market Wants To Send You To Napa
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.