ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW), a leading provider of cloud-based services to automate enterprise IT operations, today announced that its chief executive officer, Frank Slootman, will present the keynote address at the 2012 Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum in Vail, Colorado on August 14, 2012. The live webcast is scheduled to begin at 7:45 a.m. Mountain Time.
Individuals may access the live webcast from the investor relations section of the ServiceNow web site at http://investors.servicenow.com. The webcast will be archived for a period of 30 days.
ServiceNow is a leading provider of cloud-based services that automate enterprise IT operations. We focus on transforming enterprise IT by automating and standardizing business processes and consolidating IT across the global enterprise. Organizations deploy our service to create a single system of record for enterprise IT, lower operational costs and enhance efficiency. Additionally, our customers use our extensible platform to build custom applications for automating activities unique to their business requirements. For more information visit http://www.servicenow.com.Any unreleased services, features or functions referenced in this document, our website or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at ServiceNow's discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase ServiceNow services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features and functions that are currently available. Copyright © 2012. ServiceNow. All rights reserved. ServiceNow, StartNow, QuickStart and the ServiceNow logo are trademarks of ServiceNow. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV