- The project covers 23,700 gross (5,925 net) acres prospective for conventional oil targets in the Williston Basin.
- Low entry cost
- Approximately 20 million barrels of oil potential, based on 2-D seismic.
- 3-D seismic data acquisition survey and processing to high-grade new drilling prospects, to be acquired before end of 2012.
- Drilling and completion cost estimated at $1.1 million per vertical well using conventional drilling and completion techniques.
- Very attractive rates of return
Samson Oil & Gas Advisory
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.