- The project covers 23,700 gross (5,925 net) acres prospective for conventional oil targets in the Williston Basin.
- Low entry cost
- Approximately 20 million barrels of oil potential, based on 2-D seismic.
- 3-D seismic data acquisition survey and processing to high-grade new drilling prospects, to be acquired before end of 2012.
- Drilling and completion cost estimated at $1.1 million per vertical well using conventional drilling and completion techniques.
- Very attractive rates of return
Samson Oil & Gas Advisory
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.