AULA Praises Paul Ryan Pick As "Unambiguous Defender" Of The Need For A Pro-life Vision For America
WASHINGTON, Aug. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Americans United for Life Action President and CEO Dr. Charmaine Yoest called the selection of Wisconsin Representative Paul Ryan for the GOP Vice Presidential spot "a bold choice of an unambiguous defender of the need for a pro-life vision for America."
Dr. Yoest made the following statement: " Paul Ryan has been an eloquent defender of life, articulating his view that policy and principles can work together. America is founded on the essential belief that every person has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness – translating that principle into law in statehouses across America and in the U.S. Capitol is the central mission of our political leaders. On the issue of defending life in particular, the use of the bully pulpit is crucial, and we look forward to hearing more from Congressman Ryan on the need to ensure that every person is welcomed in life and protected in law."
Yoest emphasized that the Ryan pick illustrates the intersection between economic issues and the Life issue: " Paul Ryan's record demonstrates that the Life issue is an economic issue. This election is a referendum on President Obama's championing of a health care plan that is the largest expansion of abortion since Roe v. Wade. And AUL Action welcomes Congressman Paul Ryan's strong stance against buttressing the abortion industry with American's hard-earned tax dollars."
SOURCE Americans United for Life Action
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV