Dickey's Finds A New Home In Commerce Township, Michigan
COMMERCE TOWNSHIP, Mich., Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dickey's Barbecue Pit is eager to spread the love of great barbecue throughout Michigan. New franchise owners, Joe and Peggy Anicka have roped in their new location at 4825 Carroll Lake Road. This is the second Dickey's Barbecue location in the state.
" Commerce Township is a very family friendly community with few choices for family friendly BBQ options," said franchise owner Peggy Anicka. "Joe and I are very excited about bringing slow smoked barbecue to the community and we even offer kids eat free on Sunday."
For the past 10 years Joe served as a park officer for the State of Michigan and prior to that he worked in various restaurants including the Drake Hotel in Chicago. Peggy has 15 years of restaurant experience and also spends her time giving back to the community. She is a volunteer at Haven, a shelter for victims of domestic abuse and sexual assault, and also volunteers as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA), where she serves as an advocate for children in the foster care system."Dickey's shares the same pride and passion for community involvement that we do, so we are a perfect fit," said Peggy Anicka. "We're excited for our future in Commerce Township." Peggy and Joe have two teenagers Kyle and Joey, who both plan to work in the restaurant. Kim Smart will be the general manager for this location. Since 1941, the world's largest barbecue franchise has offered free kids meals every Sunday and affordable family packs designed to bring the whole family together for dinner. Family packs come with a choice of two meats, three medium sides, six rolls and Dickey's famous barbecue sauce.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV