This Day On The Street
Continue to site
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here

Regency Energy Partners' CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

In May, we announced an expansion of our adverse line joint venture to support this increased activity. An expansion will increase the system’s capacity from $70 million a day to $116 million a day and provide for 17,000 barrels per day of additional crude transportation and stabilization capacity. Regency’s investment is expected a total of approximately $90 million, and we anticipate that the expansion will be in service by the first quarter of 2013.

Regency owns a 60% interest and operates the assets on behalf of the joint venture. Talisman and Statoil own the remaining 40%. Regarding our Eagle Ford expansion project, volumes continued to increase on the system in conjunction with producer drilling and the full project is on schedule for completion in 2014.

Average second quarter volumes on the Eagle Ford expansion increased approximately 15% over the first quarter of this year. We have experienced some equipment installation delays due to overall industry demand, along with some downstream capacity constraints.

We’re all making good progress towards getting these issues resolved and have already seen a nice pickup in volumes on this system in July. Also in South Texas, we are constructing a $40 million expansion to our Tilden treating plant. Upon its completion in 2013, it will provide an incremental 60 million per day of treating capacity.

Additionally, we are close to filling our existing processing capacity for our South Texas volumes and will be working on expansion opportunities in the region for 2013. Each of these projects are backed by fee-based contracts and further extends Regency’s extensive gathering, processing, and treating platform in the South Texas area.

Moving on to West Texas, rig counts increased to 15% from the second quarter of 2011 to the second quarter of 2012. And to accommodate this production growth, as we have stated, we are constructing a new processing facility to our Ranch joint venture with Chesapeake and Anadarko, which we announced in December of last year. The joint venture is $25 million a day refrige plant was operational as of June, and construction of the $100 million a day cryo facility remains on schedule to be complete by the end of the year.

Read the rest of this transcript for free on

3 of 3

Check Out Our Best Services for Investors

Action Alerts PLUS

Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Quant Ratings

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
Stocks Under $10

David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
14-Days Free
Only $9.95
14-Days Free
Dividend Stock Advisor

David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Trifecta Stocks

Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutiny—quantitative, fundamental and technical analysis—to maximize profit potential and minimize risk.

Product Features:
  • Model Portfolio
  • Intra Day Trade alerts
  • Access to Quant Ratings
Real Money

More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.

Product Features:
  • Access to Jim Cramer's daily blog
  • Intraday commentary and news
  • Real-time trading forums
Only $49.95
14-Days Free
14-Days Free


Chart of I:DJI
DOW 17,798.49 -14.90 -0.08%
S&P 500 2,090.11 +1.24 0.06%
NASDAQ 5,127.5250 +11.3820 0.22%

Free Reports

Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs