As you know forward-looking statements are subject to factors that may cause our results and plans to materially differ from those expected. Please refer to the press release issued this morning and to our filings with the SEC for more information regarding the risks and uncertainties that could cause future results to differ materially from those expectations expressed in this conference call.
In this call, we will also discuss some non-GAAP measures in talking about our Company’s performance and you can find the reconciliation of those measures to GAAP measures in our press release issued this morning.
I’ll now turn the call back over to Vin.
Vincent J. MilanoThanks, Pete. As you may recall, we provided our last update in May. I spoke of how we viewed the entry of generic Vancocin, as the opportunity for new beginning of positive strong growth and momentum for ViroPharma. I am very pleased to be providing you with an update this morning that eliminates any doubt about the positive direction we believe our company is heading throughout the rest of 2012 and beyond.The agenda for today’s call is that I will provide an overview of the company’s recent progress, Charlie will then provide the financial overview of the quarter and I will return for a few closing comments before taking your questions.For some areas of the company, our comments will be brief as we are preparing more robust content for our Analyst Day on September 21. We plan to distribute the formal invitation through this event next week.As we reported a few days ago, the FDA approved our prior accrual supplement for industrial scale manufacturing of Cinryze. We believe this approval paves the way for us to provide for and ensure that any patient who can benefit from Cinryze has access to an uninterrupted supply.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV