First Solar (FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, First Solar fell 27 cents (-1.2%) to $21.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.4 million shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.92-$21.63 after having opened the day at $21.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.70. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Spire Corporation (SPIR), down 15.4%, Brooks Automation (BRKS), down 13.8%, Spreadtrum Communications (SPRD), down 11.7%, and Aehr Test Systems (AEHR), down 11.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about FSLR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV