Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Martin Marietta Materials rose 92 cents (1.2%) to $78.59 on light volume. Throughout the day, 391,705 shares of Martin Marietta Materials exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 547,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.29-$78.86 after having opened the day at $77.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.67. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Energy Solutions (ES), up 14.8%, Gafisa (GFA), up 14.4%, Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN), up 13.9%, and China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC), up 9.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Martin Marietta Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MLM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV