Harman International Industries (HAR) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Harman International Industries rose $3.17 (7.5%) to $45.68 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Harman International Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42-$46.03 after having opened the day at $43.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.51. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Nautilus Group (NLS), up 5.2%, Appliance Recycling Centers (ARCI), up 4.6%, Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR), up 3.3%, and Callaway Golf Company (ELY), up 3.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Harman International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about HAR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV