C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (“C.H. Robinson”) (Nasdaq: CHRW) announced that on August 9, 2012, its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 33 cents ($0.33) per share , payable on October 1, 2012, to shareholders of record on September 7, 2012.
C.H. Robinson has distributed regular dividends for more than twenty-five years. As of August 10, 2012, there were approximately 161,323,000 shares outstanding.
In addition, on August 9, 2012, the Board of Directors increased the company’s share repurchase authorization by up to an additional 10 million shares of common stock. C.H. Robinson had approximately 2.5 million shares remaining under its share repurchase authorization which was authorized by the Board in 2009. The 10 million share repurchase authorization represents approximately 6.2 percent of the company’s shares outstanding on August 10, 2012. Repurchases may be made from time to time at prevailing prices in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions and other factors.
Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., is a global provider of
multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions, serving over
37,000 customers through a network of 234 offices in North America,
Europe, Asia, South America, and Australia. C.H. Robinson is one of the
largest third-party logistics companies in the world, with 2011 total
revenues of $10.3 billion. For more information about our company, visit
our Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV