As you are aware, we may make some forward-looking statements during the formal presentation and Q&A portion of this teleconference. Those statements apply to future events, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, as well as other factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from where we are today.
These factors are outlined in the news release, as well as in documents filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You can find those on our website where we regularly post information about the company, as well as on the SEC's website at sec.gov. So please review our forward-looking statements in conjunction with these precautionary factors.
With that, I’d like to turn the call over to Don to begin the discussion. Don?
Don EwiglebenThank you, Debby. And thanks to those of you who have joined this morning. We do appreciate it. I’d like to start today with five major areas of our business that I’m going to update and I’ll come back in detail on each of them.First, a short-term uncertainty that remains in this marketplace. We think in a long-term, we will still come back, we will see strong market fundamentals uranium space.Secondly, our recently announced agreement with Navajo Nation is a significant step forward towards the development of our assets in New Mexico and I wanted detail what that means to us.Third, the Neutron acquisition, which is about to close will position us as one of the top U.S. uranium development companies and while it's always important to, say, how big you are, or we could care less how many overall pounds in the ground. It's about getting to production with quality pounds and I’m going to talk about that in detail.Four, we are confident that the $50 million that we need to build Churchrock and Crownpoint will be met. I’ll give you some indication why we are so confident.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV