SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tyco International Ltd. ("Tyco") (NYSE: TYC) today announced the redemption price for 6.000% Notes due 2013 (the "2013 Notes") co-issued by Tyco and its subsidiary, Tyco International Finance S.A. ("TIFSA"), and the redemption price for 4.125% Notes due 2014 (the "2014 Notes" and, collectively with the 2013 Notes, the "Notes") issued by TIFSA. The previously announced optional redemptions by Tyco and TIFSA of all of the outstanding Notes will be completed on August 15, 2012 (the "Redemption Date").
The redemption price for the 2013 Notes is 106.892% of the principal amount redeemed, plus accrued and unpaid interest thereon up to, but excluding, the Redemption Date. The redemption price for the 2014 Notes is 107.668% of the principal amount redeemed, plus accrued and unpaid interest thereon up to, but excluding, the Redemption Date.
Tyco International Ltd. (NYSE: TYC) is a diversified company that provides vital products and services to customers around the world. Tyco is a leading provider of security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, and industrial valves and controls. Tyco had 2011 revenue of approximately $17.4 billion and has more than 100,000 employees worldwide. More information on Tyco can be found at www.tyco.com.SOURCE Tyco International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV