Nuance Communications (NUAN) is a provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $23.43 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.8 millionAverage Volume: 4.1 million Volume % Change: 50% From a technical perspective, NUAN is bouncing to the upside here right off some near-term support at $22 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing NUAN within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once NUAN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $23.80 to $24 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once NUAN sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 4,048,090 shares. Keep in mind that it will be helpful for NUAN to also take out its 200-day moving average of $24.42 with volume. If all of those levels get taken out soon, then look for NUAN to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $25.88 to $26.85.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV