Home Inns & Hotels Management
Home Inns & Hotels Management (HMIN) is an economy hotel chain in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 4.8% at $22.20 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 344,000Average Volume: 372,580 Volume % Change: 75% Shares of HMIN are moving higher today after the company reported its earnings results on Thursday. The firm reported earnings per share of 34 cents for the quarter, beating Wall Street estimates of 31 cents per share. The company's quarterly revenue was up 60.2% on a year-over-year basis. From a technical perspective, HMIN is bouncing hard here right off some previous support at $21 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once HMIN takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $25 to $25.95 with high volume. That $25.95 level is HMIN's 200-day moving average. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once HMIN sustains a move or close above $25 to $25.95 with volume that's near or above 372,580 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for HMIN to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $27.41.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV