Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) is a beauty products company with a range of portfolio of fragrance, skin care and cosmetics brands. This stock is trading up 4% at $45.79 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 301,000Average Volume: 172,984 Volume % Change: 170% >>5 Big Stocks Ready to Slingshot Higher From a technical perspective, RDEN is bouncing to the upside here with above average volume. This move is following yesterday's monster gap up which took RDEN from $39 to $47.50. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RDEN as long as it's trending above $44, and then once it triggers a breakout above $47.50 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $47.50 with volume that's near or above 172,984 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for RDEN to hit $50, or possibly even north of $50. Keep in mind that this is a short-term trading call, since RDEN is a bit overbought with a current relative strength index reading of 78.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV