ChipMOS Technologies (IMOS) is an independent provider of semiconductor testing and assembly services. This stock is trading up 6.4% at $13.17 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 186,000Average Volume: 185,355 Volume % Change: 111% >>4 Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, IMOS is moving sharply to the upside here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing IMOS within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once IMOS takes out $13.36 to $14.71 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades in IMOS as long as it's trending above today's low of $12.32, and then once it sustains a move or close over $13.36 to $14.71 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close over those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 185,355 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for IMOS to re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $15.76.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV