The Dixie Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXYN) today announced a change in its management structure. Effective August 13, 2012, Vinson Lee Martin will join The Dixie Group as President of Masland Contract. Mr. Martin has over 38 years of experience in both the carpet and textile businesses. Mr. David Hobbs joined The Dixie Group as the Modular Business Manager effective August 6, 2012. Mr. Hobbs brings a wealth of knowledge in the operations of manufacturing modular products. Mr. Martin and Mr. Hobbs will be located at the Saraland, Alabama facility.
The Dixie Group ( www.thedixiegroup.com) is a leading marketer and manufacturer of carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, Masland Contract and Whitespace brands.
Statements in this news release, which relate to the future, are
subject to risk factors and uncertainties that could cause actual
results to differ materially from those indicated in such
Such factors include the levels of
demand for the products produced by the Company.
that could affect the Company's results include, but are not limited to,
raw material and transportation costs related to petroleum prices, the
cost and availability of capital, and general economic and competitive
conditions related to the Company's business. Issues related to the
availability and price of energy may adversely affect the Company's
Additional information regarding these and other risk
factors and uncertainties may be found in the Company's filings with the
Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV