The 30 cents of earnings generated on revenue of $94.90 million in the fourth-quarter beat analysts' predictions; however the first-quarter, ending in September, was disappointing to Wall Street.
The San Jose, Calif.-based company expects to generate between $62 million to $70 million of revenues and 14 to 17 cents of non-GAAP diluted earnings per share. Ubiquiti cited "counterfeited goods" as a reason for the weak guidance. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters estimate earnings of 29 cents per share on $98.36 million in revenue for the three months ending September 30th.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV