NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for International Paper (NYSE:IP) is Monday, August 13, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 26 cents per share. At a price of $32.54 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%. The average volume for International has been 4.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. International has a market cap of $14.32 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. International Paper Company operates as a paper and packaging company in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia, and north Africa. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.5, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 13 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about IP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV