International Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (IP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for International Paper (NYSE:IP) is Monday, August 13, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 26 cents per share. At a price of $32.54 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%. The average volume for International has been 4.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. International has a market cap of $14.32 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. International Paper Company operates as a paper and packaging company in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia, and north Africa. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.5, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 13 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV