- THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT HPT EXPECTS TO USE A PART OF THE PROCEEDS FROM ITS $500 MILLION OFFERING OF 5.00% UNSECURED SENIOR NOTES TO REDEEM 6 MILLION OF ITS 12.7 MILLION OUTSTANDING 7% SERIES C CUMULATIVE PREFERRED SHARES AND THAT THE SETTLEMENT OF THAT OFFERING IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR ON AUGUST 16, 2012. THE SETTLEMENT OF THAT OFFERING IS SUBJECT TO VARIOUS CONDITIONS AND CONTINGENCIES AS ARE CUSTOMARY IN UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS IN THE UNITED STATES. IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE NOT SATISFIED OR THE SPECIFIED CONTINGENCIES DO NOT OCCUR, THAT OFFERING MAY NOT CLOSE AND HPT MAY NOT REDEEM ANY OF ITS OUTSTANDING 7% SERIES C CUMULATIVE REDEEMABLE PREFERRED SHARES.
Hospitality Properties Trust Announces Partial Redemption Of 6 Million Shares Of 7% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.