- THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT HPT EXPECTS TO USE A PART OF THE PROCEEDS FROM ITS $500 MILLION OFFERING OF 5.00% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2022 TO REDEEM ITS 6.75% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2013 AND THAT THE SETTLEMENT OF THAT OFFERING IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR ON AUGUST 16, 2012. THE SETTLEMENT OF THAT OFFERING IS SUBJECT TO VARIOUS CONDITIONS AND CONTINGENCIES AS ARE CUSTOMARY IN UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS IN THE UNITED STATES. IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE NOT SATISFIED OR THE SPECIFIED CONTINGENCIES DO NOT OCCUR, THAT OFFERING MAY NOT CLOSE AND HPT MAY NOT REDEEM ANY OF ITS 6.75% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2013.
Hospitality Properties Trust Announces Redemption Of 6.75% Senior Notes Due In 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.