Founded in 1998, the company has thousands of customers worldwide including a substantial share of the relevant Fortune 100 and Fortune 500. Its award winning technology (13 awards in six years) is based upon more than 110 patents and patent pending inventions.
Objet’s 3D printers are available in a range of form-factors, from cost effective desktop 3D printers ideal for entry-level professionals up to industrial scale multi-material Connex machines for front-line designers and top manufacturers. Objet’s 3D printers feature PolyJet™ technology that simultaneously jets two materials, the industry’s highest resolution 3D printing quality, based on 16-micron (0.0006 in.) super-thin layering, wide material versatility (about 70 materials, ranging from rigid to rubber-like, transparent to opaque, and standard to ABS-grade engineering plastics), office friendliness and ease-of-operation.
For more information, visit www.objet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV