Constant Contact®, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTCT), has launched a new program designed to help national associations, local chapters, and member organizations achieve marketing success. Constant Contact’s Association Program, which will be unveiled at the 2012 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition taking place in Dallas, August 11-14, builds on the company’s work with more than 10,000 associations and is focused on online marketing best practices education.
“Constant Contact has long been committed to supporting associations, and we're very excited to offer this new program to help them attract new members, foster communication with existing members, and support members' marketing efforts,” said Alec Stern, vice president, strategic market development at Constant Contact. “Understanding how to market effectively is a critical to being successful, which is why we have made education a core component of the Association Program.”
Organizations that join the Constant Contact Association Program will receive a member benefit discount for their chapters and members and access to the company’s easy-to-use email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, local deals, digital storefront and online survey tools. More importantly, they will be able to tap Constant Contact’s educational resources to help them maximize the impact of their marketing efforts. Program benefits for associations, chapters and members include:
- Syndicated content available to help teach marketing “best practices” (e.g., articles for member publications, blogs, webinars; speakers available for conferences, etc.)
- Marketing coaches standing by to help put those best practices into action
- Sample case studies of how similar organizations are benefiting from this program and achieving success with their chapters and members
- Association console/dashboard to track and manage this program, and a platform to share branded email campaigns with chapters and members using Constant Contact
- Marketing tools to promote the program within an association to chapters and members including launch campaigns, marketing copy, sample brochures, etc.
2012 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition Constant Contact is proud to sponsor and exhibit at the 2012 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition. Association professionals at the conference are encouraged to visit Constant Contact at Booth #231 to learn more about the Association Program and gain further understanding about how online Engagement Marketing tools can boost membership and support their members' marketing efforts. For more information about the Constant Contact Association Program, please visit: www.constantcontact.com/association.About Constant Contact®, Inc. Constant Contact wrote the book on Engagement Marketing™ – the new marketing success formula that helps small organizations create and grow customer relationships in today’s socially connected world. More than half a million small businesses, nonprofits and associations worldwide use the company’s online marketing tools to generate new customers, repeat business, and referrals through email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, local deals, digital storefronts, and online surveys. Only Constant Contact offers the proven combination of affordable tools and free KnowHow, including local seminars, personal coaching and award-winning product support. The company further supports small organizations through its extensive network of consultants/resellers, technology providers, franchises and national associations. Constant Contact and the Constant Contact Logo are registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All Constant Contact product names and other brand names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV