SHANGHAI, Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Taomee Holdings Limited (NYSE: TAOM) ("Taomee" or the "Company"), one of the leading children's entertainment and media companies in China, today announced that the release of its Seer animation app for Apple iOS is now available for download in the App store.
Taomee launched Seer animation series on its own online video site v.61.com in Jan, 2012. By date, the animation has been viewed over 100 million times by online video users, and the animation series ranked as No.1 most popular animation on Taomee video site since launched.
Seer animation tells the story of a group of space energy robots with a theme of space exploration and adventure. Space energy robots in the story offer a sci-fi adventure experience and foster children's interest in science and environmental protection.
The mobile version of Seer animation is available in simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese, for Apple iOS with iPad version.About Taomee Holdings Limited Taomee Holdings Limited is one of the leading children's entertainment and media companies in China driven to deliver exceptional entertainment to children and families. Founded in 2007, Taomee is one the first companies in Greater China to develop animated franchises for children through online virtual world that are both fun and educational. The Company's virtual worlds are widely trusted by millions of parents and caregivers across Asia. The Company's Mole's World and Seer franchises and characters have reached millions of children and families through virtual worlds, books, monthly print magazines, mobile applications, animated television series and movies
- Learn more about Taomee at www.taomee.com,
- Visit online virtual world communities at www.61.com
- Watch animations and films at http://v.61.com/
- Download mobile games and applications at http://m.61.com/
- Share experiences with other parents and caregivers at http://mama.61.com/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV