MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MWE) (the “Partnership”) announced today that representatives from the Partnership will present at the following conferences.
- Citi 2012 MLP/Midstream Infrastructure Conference on August 22-23, 2012, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on September 4-6, 2012, in New York City, New York.
- Shale Gas Insight 2012 Conference on September 21-22, 2012, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Platts 2 nd Annual NGLs Conference on September 24-25, 2012, in Houston, Texas.
Interested parties can download the related presentation materials by visiting the Partnership’s website at www.markwest.com under "Investor Relations / Presentations.”
MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. is a master limited partnership engaged in the gathering, transportation, and processing of natural gas; the transportation, fractionation, marketing, and storage of natural gas liquids; and the gathering and transportation of crude oil. MarkWest has extensive natural gas gathering, processing, and transmission operations in the southwest, Gulf Coast, and northeast regions of the United States, including the Marcellus Shale, and is the largest natural gas processor and fractionator in the Appalachian region.
This press release includes “forward-looking statements.”
statements other than statements of historical facts included or
incorporated herein may constitute forward-looking statements. Actual
results could vary significantly from those expressed or implied in such
statements and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties.
Although MarkWest believes that the expectations reflected in the
forward-looking statements are reasonable, MarkWest can give no
assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. The
forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that affect
operations, financial performance, and other factors as discussed in
filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
factors that could cause results to differ materially are those risks
discussed in the periodic reports filed with the SEC, including
MarkWest’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31,
2011 and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the quarters ended March
31, 2012 and June 30, 2012. You are urged to carefully review and
consider the cautionary statements and other disclosures made in those
filings, specifically those under the heading “Risk Factors.”
does not undertake any duty to update any forward-looking statement
except as required by law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV