- Portamedic revenue totaled $24.4 million in the second quarter of 2012, a decline of approximately 9% compared to $26.8 million in the second quarter of 2011, primarily due to an 8% decline in paramedical exams completed during the quarter, along with a 1.9% decrease in revenue per exam.
- Health & Wellness revenue totaled $3.8 million for the second quarter of 2012, a 51% increase from the second quarter of 2011, primarily due to an increase in health screenings completed during the quarter.
- Heritage Labs revenue totaled $2.8 million for the second quarter of 2012, a decrease of approximately 10% compared to the second quarter of 2011, primarily attributable to a decrease in revenue from the Company’s lab kit assembly services.
- Hooper Holmes Services revenue totaled $4.4 million for the second quarter of 2012, a decrease of 20% in comparison to the prior year period, primarily due to reduced demand for the Company’s medical records collection services.
Hooper Holmes Announces Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.