Julius Baer , the Swiss private bank, said Monday it would acquire Merrill Lynch's wealth-management business outside the U.S. and Japan from Bank of America (BAC) for $880 million.
Motorola Mobility, which Google (GOOG) bought in May, told employees Sunday it plans to cut 20% of its work force and close nearly a third of its 94 offices worldwide, The New York Times reported.
Research In Motion (RIMM) is looking to sell cloud services provider NewBay and some of the other minor assets it recently acquired, as part of a strategic review process, Reuters reported, citing a source familiar with the matter.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV