DANBURY, Conn., Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Biodel Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOD) announced today that management will be presenting an overview of the company's technologies, development programs, and outlook at the 2012 Wedbush PacGrow Lifesciences Management Access Conference on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 1:55 p.m. EDT at the Le Parker Meridien hotel, New York City.
A live and archived webcast of the presentation will be accessible by visiting the Biodel website at www.biodel.com under "Webcasts" in the "News & Events" section.
About Biodel Inc.
Biodel Inc. is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative treatments for diabetes that may be safer, more effective and more convenient for patients. We develop our product candidates by applying our proprietary formulation technologies to existing drugs in order to improve their therapeutic profiles.BIOD-G Contact: Seth D. Lewis, +1-646-378-2952 SOURCE Biodel Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV