Matrix Service Company Stock Downgraded (MTRX)
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 34.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MTRX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.01 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, MTRX has a quick ratio of 1.60, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for MATRIX SERVICE CO is currently extremely low, coming in at 12.30%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.60% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $6.30 million or 72.19% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts