JIASHAN, China, Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- ReneSola Ltd ("ReneSola" or the "Company") (NYSE: SOL), a leading global manufacturer of solar wafers and solar modules, today announced that its annual general meeting (the "AGM") will be held at 2:00 p.m. Beijing time ( 2:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time) on September 21, 2012 at the offices of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP at 11th Floor, HSBC Building, Shanghai IFC, 8 Century Avenue, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China.
Copies of the notice of the AGM, proxy form, poll card and annual report are available on ReneSola's investor relations website at http://ir.renesola.com.AGM Resolutions The following resolutions to be proposed at the AGM will require a simple majority of the votes cast by the shareholders present in person or by proxy:
- To receive, consider and approve the financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011, together with the reports of the auditors thereon.
- To re-elect Mr. Yuncai Wu as a director of the Company, who is retiring by rotation and offering himself for re-election in accordance with the Company's Articles of Association.
- To authorize the directors to re-appoint Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. as auditors of the Company to hold office until the conclusion of the next general meeting at which the accounts are laid.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV