1. 2013 Dodge Dart
The last time most Americans saw a Dodge Dart, it was in the final stages of its devolution from chromed-out, tail-finned '60s dream boat to a browned-out, ugly compact that had its V8 muscle reduced to a costly option. After nearly 36 years of dormancy, the Dart is being revived with an Italian makeover. The folks at Fiat stretched out an Alfa Romeo and shrugged off the big-box muscle for four-cylinder 2.0- and 2.4-liter engines and 160 horsepower. Since "cool" is largely about artifice anyway, Dodge has tricked out the Dart's options with 12 available exterior colors, 14 interior color combinations, three types of wheels, rear LED lighting and dual exhaust. It'll look race-ready, but its combined 31 miles per gallon of efficiency and 13 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk are more suited for weekend traffic than the track.
-- Written by Jason Notte in Boston.>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jason Notte. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/notteham. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV