A discussion of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially is contained in the company’s SEC filings. The forward-looking statements in the company’s earnings release or made on this call are made only as of today, and the company has no obligation to update any of these forward-looking statements. During this call the company also may refer to certain non-GAAP financial measures as defined under applicable SEC rules.
Reconciliations of such non-GAAP financial measures to the most comparable GAAP measures are contained in the company’s earnings release and the related financial tables. You can find a copy of the company’s earnings release, which contains additional important information regarding forward-looking statements and non-GAAP financial measures in the Investors section on the company’s website at www.xpologistics.com.
I would now like to turn the presentation over to your host for today’s call Mr. Brad Jacobs, Chairman and CEO. Please proceed sir.
Bradley S. JacobsThank you, operator and good morning everybody. Welcome to our second quarter conference call. With me today are John Hardig, our Chief Financial Officer, and Scott Malat, our Chief Strategy Officer. We have lots of news to share with you this morning. First I’m happy to report that we’re either on track or ahead of schedule with each of the three core components of our plan; acquisitions, cold-starts, and optimization of operations. Starting with acquisitions, as you saw last night we purchased Kelron Logistics on Friday. Kelron is a $100 million revenue truck broker based in Canada with offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Cleveland here in the States. We’ve met a large number of the Kelron employees, and they’re going to be a great addition to our team. I’m sure we have many of the Kelron people listening to the call, and I want to take this opportunity to welcome them to XPO.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV