LAS VEGAS, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and systems technology, will bring industry-leading gaming products to Tulsa for the 2012 Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association Tradeshow (OIGA) on Aug. 13 -15. Attendees will have a chance to experience IGT's latest games and systems products at IGT's exciting booth, No. 412.
"IGT is committed to meeting the needs of Oklahoma's tribal communities with our lineup of engaging games and systems technology that entertain players and drive revenue across casino floors," said Knute Knudson, IGT vice president of Native America Development. "At OIGA, attendees will see how IGT's products and services are the perfect fit for operator success."
Premiering at OIGA is IGT's newest MegaJackpots® game, The Beverly Hillbillies® Millionaire Mile™ Video Slots. This classic television show returns to the casino floor with more laughs and bigger wins as The Beverly Hillbillies® Millionaire Mile™ takes players on a humorous journey with video clips and interactive content from the award-winning TV comedy. Players can strike it rich with three unique bonuses, starring the original cast members: Elly May's Match Bonus, The Clampetts Free Spins Bonus and The Millionaire Mile Bonus.
The next dimension of IGT MegaJackpots® fun is featured on The Twilight Zone® in 3D Video Slots. Under license by CBS Consumer Products, the game, voiced by a Rod Serling impersonator, lets players choose from three base-games, each representative of a different dimension to game play and level of excitement that reflects the macabre and unexpected twists from the classic TV series.IGT's Core games continue to offer stunning graphics and entertaining game play with an unmatched library of video and spinning-reel themes. Titles premiering at OIGA include:
- Miss Red® offers players, unparalleled MLD® technology and Multiway Xtra® math offering 1024 ways to win with a wager of only 45 credits.
- Candy Bars™ Slots' sweet rewards will be on display at OIGA featuring rich, 3D content and low-denomination gaming action.
- Top-performing video poker themes such as the new All-Star II Poker® and Super Star Poker® also will be highlighted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV